A Joneser's rants and riffs, ideas and trends, musings and innovations - all for your perusal and reuse. Steal it. Use it. Tell others.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

A couple black/white pix I'm working on.

I took this shot a few days ago, out the window of my car while I was stopped at a traffic light. I find myself doing that, or more often wanting to do that, a lot. Makes me wish, sometimes, that I had a hood mounted camera or something like that, where I could snap a shot where ever I happened to be looking when I wanted to.



This is a straight b/w conversion from a color raw file. I was trolling through a bunch of raws that I hadn't looked at before when I found it. I immediately thought it would look good as b/w, so I converted it in Photoshop. Did some minor adjustments to the tone, but it's otherwise pretty much a straight, full frame shot.

No comments: